Management and Coordination
The successful completion of your project is our top priority. Imlach's commercial training program combines in-house training, on-the-job experience and prior expertise in a specific service area. Our Space Planner, on-site Project Managers and Crew Leaders direct our team in the execution of your project's specific requirements.
Imlach's on-staff Space Planner/Designer brings added value through:
- Detailed focus on the key points that will ensure functionality in a workspace layout.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with all commercial furniture lines.
- Expertise in areas of space planning, design, furniture purchasing and project management.
Imlach Project Managers handle:
- Pre-move consultation, planning and meetings.
- Blueprints/schematics to plan and communicate timing and sequence.
- Relocation or facility plan and timeline of all resources.
- On-site plan discussion and training for your employees.
- Pre-coordination of loading, transport, placement and storage.
- Timed disconnection/disassembly and reconnection/reassembly.
- Help identify special care and facility protection.
- Obtain required permits/authorizations.
Our on-site Crew Leaders:
- Assigned to an origin or destination location.
- Lead the crew in performing the work detailed in the move plan.
- Handle contingencies such as power failures and any unforseen problems.
- Allow the Project Managers to flow between sites and supervise the entire project.
Experience, coordination and on-site management add up to a well-executed work plan. Our Project Managers and crew members are experienced, well-trained professionals who will manage your move with attention to detail, observation of time constraints and consideration of your employees, their work materials and your professional environment.