Your office & industrial moving specialists
Our turnkey relocation solutions are designed to minimize
downtime and any disruption to your day to day operations.
Consultation and then extensive planning will result in a seamless
transition to your new space.
Our project supervisors will walk through your building and
survey the work requirements, for each department and area. They
will speak with your relocation team or coordinator to understand
Your Imlach & Collins moving team follows a detailed work
plan to maximize efficiency with minimal disruption to your
Once our supervisors meet with your moving team, he will outline
a moving plan tailored to your specific time constraints and
service needs. Before proceeding, you'll review the plan and the
project supervisor will address any concerns. Important elements of
the plan include:
- Protective measures for floors, walls, and elevators
- Special provisions for fragile items, electronic equipment and
- Marking and tagging of items for proper placement
- Determination of which furniture items may need to be emptied
- The best way to move larger plants and any particularly fragile
Your crew leader will also discuss a contingency plan in the
event of a power outage, elevator failure or other unforeseen
problems. Our office moving and industrial relocation experience
enables us to adapt quickly to changing conditions and find an
Planning the work and working the plan.
Your signed approval of the moving plan is the green light for
work to begin. As we proceed, you'll notice an efficient and
well-coordinated approach. Our office movers and industrial
relocation teams will:
- Obtain required permits or authorizations to perform the
- Assign color codes to the new areas for the placement of
- Post a floor plan in a convenient location for workers to
- Secure entrances and elevators for use during loading and
- Provide storage options and arrange for delivery of stored
items at a later date.
- Perform clean-up and finishing services according to the moving
Service you can count on.
Throughout your office move or industrial relocation, Imlach
& Collins works with efficiency and quality controlled
practices. We work according to your schedule whether regular
hours, after hours, weekends or holidays. Our professional movers
bring clean, well-maintained equipment for reliable service. You
can trust the quality of our team - all crew members undergo
thorough background checks. Other office moving companies may not
provide this assurance.
Warehousing and storage options.
When you need short- or long-term storage, Imlach
& Collins offers choices. In addition to space in our own
secure warehouses, we can provide safe storage in Atlas agency
warehouses at 650 locations across the U.S. and Canada.
Your office move or industrial relocation can begin now with a
free, no-obligation moving quote. Just contact us to get started.